As well as standard colours, most RUST-OLEUM products are available in special colours on request.
RUST-OLEUM® Colour Service:
- Choose from over 30 product lines with a range of uses
- RAL, NCS, British Standard, AFNOR, etc.
- Water-based, solvent-based and solvent-free products
- Quick response to client-specific colour requests
- Professional technical support
- Accurate and reproducible colours
If you would like to know whether a RUST-OLEUM® product is available in a specific colour, please contact our colour service team.
Option 1 – While you wait
Dealers who have a ColourShop® colour mixing machine can make a product in a specific colour while you wait. These dealers have Colour Mixing Service displayed next to their address in our dealer selector. Find a dealer with a colour mixing service
Option 2 - Special production service for large projects
We have a special ex works colour service to take care of larger projects or products that cannot be coloured by your dealer. These are often projects involving a minimum of 200 litres and the average delivery time for this is 10 days. See the 'colour' tab on the product pages of this website for more information or ask your dealer for details.
UK / Ireland +44 (0)2476 717 329
Other countries +31 (0)165 593 636
- NEW! Floorcoat PU single pack floor coating
- Improved formulation for the Metal Cladding Topcoat
- Tarmacoat™ rapid curing exterior floor paint
- Flexible Rubber Coating. NEW! Clear, Aluminium and White
- Super adhesion primer for PVDF cladding
- Repair mortar: stronger than concrete!
- 15 years protection in the highest corrosion class
- The most durable anti-slip solutions
- Asphalt Repair made easy
- Revolutionary new Technical Sprays