- Offers long-lasting cathodic protection of metal
- 90% zinc content
- Touch dry in just 15 minutes
- Heat resistance up to 300°C
- Ideal for touching-up galvanised steel, welding seems etc.
The advantages of HARD HAT® aerosols:
1. GO FURTHER!
More paint in the can, resulting in a higher coverage: 3-4 m2.
One HARD HAT® aerosol equals up to 2-3 standard aerosols.
2. WORK FASTER!
A higher film build without drips or runs, in one go.
Twice the opacity of cheaper paint sprays (saving a cross layer).
Normal coverage in one pass. Quicker drying: 10-15 minutes.
3. LAST LONGER!
Higher quality pigments for a longer gloss and color retention.
The tough flexible film resists chipping, cracking and peeling.
- Zinc coating with sparkling aluminium particles
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- The best compromise between a zinc spray and an aluminium spray
- Greater abrasion resistance
- Better anti-corrosion properties than other metallics
- Excellent UV resistance (does not discolour)
- Resists acids, chemicals and alkalis
- Matt white finish, best possible opacity (Non-yellowing)
- Touch dry (in 5-10 minutes), Tack-free time: 10 min
- Overcoat time: 30 min
- For application on concrete, plaster, particle board existing coatings, wall paper etc.
- Odourless. Recoatable with standard wall paints
- Gloss or sparkling metallic appearance
- To restore the metallic look of many different objects
- For use on bare metal, galvanised, zinc primers or anti-rust primers
- For marking difficult substrates
- Best opacity, weather-resistant and watertight
- For on metal, concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, grass, wood, etc.
- Even on slightly wet surfaces
- Upside down spraying system
- For use with RUST-OLEUM® line applicators
- Adjustable line width from 5 to 10 cm
- Light traffic possible after just 4 hours
- Adheres to asphalt, concrete, grass, metal, wood, etc.
- Also available in 500 ml
- Cathodic protection of bare and galvanised steel
- 90% pure zinc in dry paint film
- Resists 500 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- To recoat within one hour, brush version after 4 hours
- To recoat with HARD HAT® metallic sprays
- Protection and quick drying in one
- Tack free after just 5 minutes, to handle after 10 minutes
- Ideal for production and construction environments
- Resists 400 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- Highly visible fluorescent coatings
- Ideal for railings, signs, colour coding etc.
- First apply matt white 2190 for best results
- Finish with transparent topcoat for better gloss
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Available in red, orange, yellow, green and blue