- Appearance similar to new galvanised
- For touching-up new galvanised
- Resists 310 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- Lower zinc contents, more aluminium
The advantages of HARD HAT® aerosols:
1. GO FURTHER!
More paint in the can, resulting in a higher coverage: 3-4 m2.
One HARD HAT® aerosol equals up to 2-3 standard aerosols.
2. WORK FASTER!
A higher film build without drips or runs, in one go.
Twice the opacity of cheaper paint sprays (saving a cross layer).
Normal coverage in one pass. Quicker drying: 10-15 minutes.
3. LAST LONGER!
Higher quality pigments for a longer gloss and color retention.
The tough flexible film resists chipping, cracking and peeling.
- Zinc coating with sparkling aluminium particles
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- The best compromise between a zinc spray and an aluminium spray
- Greater abrasion resistance
- Better anti-corrosion properties than other metallics
- Excellent UV resistance (does not discolour)
- Resists acids, chemicals and alkalis
- Top quality
- For on bare metal, wood and concrete
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Best available hiding power
- Heat-resistant up to 100 °C
- Available in 45 RAL-colours
- Gloss or sparkling metallic appearance
- To restore the metallic look of many different objects
- For use on bare metal, galvanised, zinc primers or anti-rust primers
- Ready to recoat after just 30 minutes
- Unique coverage: 5.5 m² per aerosol
- To recoat with HARD HAT® topcoats
- Wide angle spray pattern for a large and even coverage
- Offers long-lasting cathodic protection of metal
- 90% zinc content
- Touch dry in just 15 minutes
- Heat resistance up to 300°C
- Ideal for touching-up galvanised steel, welding seems etc.