Steel corrosion is one of the most challenging maintenance issues. Small touch-ups done properly and in due time can make a big difference. The HARD HAT® Galvanising aerosol range offers durable solutions for touch-up cathodic protection. Consult our product selector and discover what specific products serves your needs best.
Cathodic treatment of steel constructions and machinery is only effective when using high-quality components that give durable protection. All HARD HAT® Galvanising coatings guarantee the best performance on the market.
High zinc contentOur galvanising aerosols score extremely well on zinc percentages in dry paint film.
Precise and safeThe unique long nozzle allows precise and safe application with limited overspray.
Applicable up to 0°CApplicable in any temperature above 0°C.
Fast drying and recoatingVery short drying times allow for quick recoating or finishing.
Durable protectionLong-lasting corrosion protection confirmed by standardised salt spray tests.
Excellent spot repairEffective solution for affected areas. Easy to apply.
Powerful protective zinc-based aerosols
Zinc-based steel protection only works effectively with a high zinc content spray applied evenly at a constant high yield. Look for HARD HAT® Galvanising coatings, the top performer on the market.
- ► The number 1 zinc coating
- ► Matt grey look
- ► Primer or finisher
- ► Tack-free after 5 minutes
- ► Matt grey look
- ► Sparkling aluminium
- ► Protection and finish in one
- ► Aluminium gloss
- ► Gloss renewal
Practical painting tips for the maintenance manager
Discover how to smarten up your infrastructural maintenance…
3 steps to easier colour-compliant industrial maintenance
Keeping all your infrastructure painted in the right colour…
5 qualities a high-performing spray should have
Discover how to recognise a good quality spray paint for…
- Zinc coating with sparkling aluminium particles
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- The best compromise between a zinc spray and an aluminium spray
- Cathodic protection of bare and galvanised steel
- 90% pure zinc in dry paint film
- Resists 500 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- To recoat within one hour, brush version after 4 hours
- To recoat with HARD HAT® metallic sprays
- Protection and quick drying in one
- Tack free after just 5 minutes, to handle after 10 minutes
- Ideal for production and construction environments
- Resists 400 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- Appearance similar to new galvanised
- For touching-up new galvanised
- Resists 310 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- Lower zinc contents, more aluminium