- Primer and topcoat in one
- For application onto rust, bare metal
- High coverage: 10.5 m² per litre
- Sag resistant, no brush strokes
- White spirit dilutable
- Usable down to 5°C
Your area of expertise is the maintenance of machines, equipment and buildings. You have your hands full and time is money. If you have to do any paint, lubrication or repair work, you prefer to do so in the most efficient way possible.
Save Time & Money
Labour is the largest cost involved in carrying out paint maintenance work. This is why RUST-OLEUM has developed products that require as little processing time as possible. And thanks to the long-lasting nature of our products, you can extend your maintenance intervals. Save time and money with RUST-OLEUM.
‘Personally, I use Rust-Oleum spray cans. It’s unbelievably good stuff, petrol-resistant and we have them at work.’
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray paints RAL
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray paints Metallic
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray paints Fluorescent
- HARD HAT® Anti-rust Primers
- HARD HAT® Zinc spray Galvanising Compound
- HARD HAT® Zinc spray Aluminium
- HARD HAT® Line marking Paint
- CombiColor® Metal Paint
- X1 Technical Sprays
- LeakSeal® Flexible Rubber Spray
- EpoxyShield® Floor coatings
X1 Technical Sprays brochure
A complete range of technical sprays, lubricants, corrosion inhibitors and cleaning products.
View the X1 brochure [PDF]
Leak Seal ® brochure
An innovative spray with a rubber base that seals cracks and leaks.
View the LeakSeal Brochure [PDF]
Overview of pipeline colours
Under current legislation, each kind of pipeline or conduit must have its own colour coding system. This allows emergency services to respond quickly in case of an emergency. Our HARD HAT® aerosol spray paints and CombiColor® metal paints are the ideal products for colour coding your pipes.
Take a look at the pipeline identification colours and part numbers [PDF]
The 1-2-3 maintenance range includes products that have been especially developed for fast and easy maintenance in construction and industry. The products solve problems, give instant results and last for longer.
- Watertight semi smooth finish
- Can be top-coated with latex or oil-based paints
- For use on metal, aluminum, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt roofing materials, etc.
- Overcoatable with various paints
- 2-part water based epoxy
- Complete kit including instructions
- Resists gasoline, antifreeze, motor oil, salt and hot tire pick-up
- Water repellent
- Temperature range: -50 °C to 170 °C
- Shocks components with rapid temperature reduction
- Top quality
- For on bare metal, wood and concrete
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Best available hiding power
- Heat-resistant up to 100 °C
- Available in 45 RAL-colours