- Applicable until 0 °C
- Tough, long lasting finish
- One coat application
- External and internal use
Your job involves being responsible for the safety of employees and/or visitors. If you can keep accidents and third party liability to a minimum, you will significantly reduce costs for your organization.
Research has shown that the majority of accidents that lead to absenteeism in industry are related to slipping, tripping, stumbling and falling or due to a lack of markings. This spurred us to develop an entire series of safety products.
To keep the risk of slipping, tripping, stumbling and falling to a minimum, we have developed the SuperGrip™ range, a comprehensive selection of anti-slip products—from paints for temporary protection to very durable finishes.
We offer a wide selection of products that allow you to create a range of markings. For floors
- HARD HAT® Line Spray
- HARD HAT® Marking Spray
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray Fluorescent
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray RAL Safety Colours
- Marking Stencils
- Tarmacoat™ Outdoor Floor Paint
Have your pipes been coded correctly?
Do you work in industry? Under current legislation, each kind of pipeline or conduit must have its own colour coding system. This allows emergency services to respond quickly in case of an emergency. Our HARD HAT® aerosol spray paints and CombiColor® metallic paints are the ideal products for colour coding your pipes.
Our sales and technical teams work closely together to find the right solution for your specific demands or ideas. What’s more, we would be happy to support you throughout all phases of the project.
- Zinc coating with sparkling aluminium particles
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- The best compromise between a zinc spray and an aluminium spray
- Greater abrasion resistance
- Better anti-corrosion properties than other metallics
- Excellent UV resistance (does not discolour)
- Resists acids, chemicals and alkalis
- Matt white finish, best possible opacity (Non-yellowing)
- Touch dry (in 5-10 minutes), Tack-free time: 10 min
- Overcoat time: 30 min
- For application on concrete, plaster, particle board existing coatings, wall paper etc.
- Odourless. Recoatable with standard wall paints
- Gloss or sparkling metallic appearance
- To restore the metallic look of many different objects
- For use on bare metal, galvanised, zinc primers or anti-rust primers
- For marking difficult substrates
- Best opacity, weather-resistant and watertight
- For on metal, concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, grass, wood, etc.
- Even on slightly wet surfaces
- Upside down spraying system
- For use with RUST-OLEUM® line applicators
- Adjustable line width from 5 to 10 cm
- Light traffic possible after just 4 hours
- Adheres to asphalt, concrete, grass, metal, wood, etc.
- Also available in 500 ml
- Cathodic protection of bare and galvanised steel
- 90% pure zinc in dry paint film
- Resists 500 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- To recoat within one hour, brush version after 4 hours
- To recoat with HARD HAT® metallic sprays
- Protection and quick drying in one
- Tack free after just 5 minutes, to handle after 10 minutes
- Ideal for production and construction environments
- Resists 400 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- Highly visible fluorescent coatings
- Ideal for railings, signs, colour coding etc.
- First apply matt white 2190 for best results
- Finish with transparent topcoat for better gloss
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Available in red, orange, yellow, green and blue