- Stops squeaking
- Creeping properties
- Displaces water
- A film layer is left on the surface after cleaning
- Does not contain silicon
- Temperature range: -30 °C to 145 °C
- Dissolves grease, tar, oil and some adhesives
You're proud of what you produce and that deserves a nice finishing touch—the crowning glory of your work. Or perhaps you’re looking for temporary protection for your work while transporting it to a client, supplier or painter.
Besides an aesthetically pleasing appearance, it is also important that your clients are satisfied with your work for the longer term, making long-lasting protection of the utmost importance.
The 1-2-3 maintenance range consists of products that are ideal for use in the metalworking industry. The products are easy to use, provide instant results and last for longer, saving you time and money.
View the catalogue online or request a free copy to be sent by post
Ideal products for metalworking:
- HARD HAT® Anti-corrosion (spray)
- HARD HAT® aerosol spray paint RAL colours
- HARD HAT® aerosol spray paint Metallic
- HARD HAT® Fast-drying zinc spray
- HARD HAT® Zinc spray Galvanising Compound
- HARD HAT® Aluminium Zinc spray Glossy
- Marking spray
- X1 Welding Spray
- X1 Multi-Spray
- LeakSeal® - Flexible rubber spray
The 1-2-3 catalogue lists all our maintenance products. The catalogue is now available to browse online.
View the 1-2-3 catalogue online or request a free copy to be sent by post
Leak Seal® brochure
An innovative spray with a rubber base that seals cracks and leaks. Provides a permanent flexible seal in all weather conditions.
View the Leak Seal Brochure [PDF]
X1 Technical Sprays brochure
A complete range of technical sprays, lubricants, corrosion inhibitors and cleaning products.
View the X1 brochure [PDF]
- Non corrosive
- Non silicon
- Temperature range: -5 °C to 200 °C
- Contains no chlorinated solvents
- Prolongs tool life
- Reduced friction leads to better surface finish
- Increases process speeds
- Temperature range: -30 °C to 130 °C
- Watertight semi smooth finish
- Can be top-coated with latex or oil-based paints
- For use on metal, aluminum, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt roofing materials, etc.
- Overcoatable with various paints
- For marking difficult substrates
- Best opacity, weather-resistant and watertight
- For on metal, concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, grass, wood, etc.
- Even on slightly wet surfaces
- Upside down spraying system
- Ready to recoat after just 10 minutes, to handle after 30 min.
- For new or slightly rusty surfaces
- Penetrates deeply into the surface and does not give rust a chance
- Grey for light coloured topcoats and red for dark coloured topcoats
- Top quality
- For on bare metal, wood and concrete
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Best available hiding power
- Heat-resistant up to 100 °C
- Available in 45 RAL-colours
- Zinc coating with sparkling aluminium particles
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- The best compromise between a zinc spray and an aluminium spray
- Cathodic protection of bare and galvanised steel
- 90% pure zinc in dry paint film
- Resists 500 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- To recoat within one hour, brush version after 4 hours
- To recoat with HARD HAT® metallic sprays
- Gloss or sparkling metallic appearance
- To restore the metallic look of many different objects
- For use on bare metal, galvanised, zinc primers or anti-rust primers