- Excellent opacity and corrosion protection
- Easy to apply, excellent flow and aspect
- Extra durable because of polyurethane addition
- Available in any colour in gloss, satin or metallic finish
- Also dries at low temperatures
- Durable high-build smooth finish
The Alkythane® system consist of a topcoat of 7500 Alkythane® with a range of primers for different substrates. All of these products are single-pack, rapid curing paints that can be applied at low temperatures.
569/580 primer are rapid curing primers that can be over coated after 2 hours.
769/780 primers are rust-primers, that can be applied directly to rust.
1060/1080 primers give extra corrosion protection. 3202 Galvinoleum® is a primer for difficult, smooth substrates.
This easy to use system gives excellent rust prevention; it can be used in a C4 corrosion class according to ISO 12944.
- Excellent flow
- The one-day maintenance system
- Unique alkyd/urethane formula
- Excellent protection at corrosion class C4
- Fast drying, even at low temperatures (5°C)
- Available in gloss, satin, matt and metallic finishes
- Single pack
- Tintable in all RAL, NCS and BS colours