Steel corrosion is one of the most challenging maintenance issues. Small touch-ups done properly and in due time can make a big difference. The HARD HAT® Galvanising aerosol range offers durable solutions for touch-up cathodic protection. Consult our product selector and discover what specific products serves your needs best.
When surfaces are stained, slightly rusting, lack adhesion or need stripping, they require proper preparation before you apply a new layer. HARD HAT® Surface Preparation aerosols offer a solution for many issues on multiple substrates, saving you time, money and stress down the road.
Treat multiple surfacesUse our aerosol for priming, covering or stripping various surfaces.
Ensure quality finishingGive any surface the appropriate preparation and ensure the quality and durability of the finish.
100% effectivenessAll aerosols give excellent results whether you need stain blocking, anti-rust penetration, primer coverage or stripping effectiveness.
Fast drying and recoating.All preparation aerosols dry very quickly and are recoatable within a short time.
Save timeRepair all kind of surfaces instantly.
Save moneyYou not only save time, but thanks to the quick-drying spray cans you also save money.
Proper surface preparation for any substrate
HARD HAT® Surface Preparation aerosols make high quality surface pretreatment a walk in the park. Thorough priming, covering or stripping has never been easier.
Practical painting tips for the maintenance manager
Discover how to smarten up your infrastructural maintenance…
3 steps to easier colour-compliant industrial maintenance
Keeping all your infrastructure painted in the right colour…
5 qualities a high-performing spray should have
Discover how to recognise a good quality spray paint for…
- Matt white finish, best possible opacity (Non-yellowing)
- Touch dry (in 5-10 minutes), Tack-free time: 10 min
- Overcoat time: 30 min
- For application on concrete, plaster, particle board existing coatings, wall paper etc.
- Odourless. Recoatable with standard wall paints
- Ready to recoat after just 30 minutes
- Unique coverage: 5.5 m² per aerosol
- To recoat with HARD HAT® topcoats
- Wide angle spray pattern for a large and even coverage
- Ready to recoat within 1 hours or after 48 hours, to handle after 30 min.
- For new or slightly rusty surfaces
- Penetrates deeply into the surface and does not give rust a chance
- Grey for light coloured topcoats and red for dark coloured topcoats
- Far more effective than other green paint strippers on the market
- Gel like paste works better than liquid alternatives
- Apply as low as 0°C
- Also effective as glue remover
- Quick results
- Contains no methylene chloride