- Ready to recoat after just 10 minutes, to handle after 30 min.
- For new or slightly rusty surfaces
- Penetrates deeply into the surface and does not give rust a chance
- Grey for light coloured topcoats and red for dark coloured topcoats
Your job involves being responsible for the safety of employees and/or visitors. If you can keep accidents and third party liability to a minimum, you will significantly reduce costs for your organization.
Research has shown that the majority of accidents that lead to absenteeism in industry are related to slipping, tripping, stumbling and falling or due to a lack of markings. This spurred us to develop an entire series of safety products.
To keep the risk of slipping, tripping, stumbling and falling to a minimum, we have developed the SuperGrip™ range, a comprehensive selection of anti-slip products—from paints for temporary protection to very durable finishes.
We offer a wide selection of products that allow you to create a range of markings. For floors
- HARD HAT® Line Spray
- HARD HAT® Marking Spray
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray Fluorescent
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray RAL Safety Colours
- Marking Stencils
- Tarmacoat™ Outdoor Floor Paint
Have your pipes been coded correctly?
Do you work in industry? Under current legislation, each kind of pipeline or conduit must have its own colour coding system. This allows emergency services to respond quickly in case of an emergency. Our HARD HAT® aerosol spray paints and CombiColor® metallic paints are the ideal products for colour coding your pipes.
Our sales and technical teams work closely together to find the right solution for your specific demands or ideas. What’s more, we would be happy to support you throughout all phases of the project.
- Ready to recoat after just 30 minutes
- Unique coverage: 5.5 m² per aerosol
- To recoat with HARD HAT® topcoats
- Wide angle spray pattern for a large and even coverage
- For foot traffic, interior and exterior
- Anti-slip additive is premixed in the coating
- For use on old concrete (>2yrs), metal and wood
- Touch dry after 6 hours
- Appearance similar to new galvanised
- For touching-up new galvanised
- Resists 310 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- Lower zinc contents, more aluminium
- For continuous temperatures up to 650°C
- For peak temperatures up to 750°C
- For on bare metal or slightly rusted surfaces
- Ideal for engines, heat cannons, pipes, vents, etc.
- To handle after 3 hours (at 20°C)
- Available in black satin-matt and Aluminium
- Light duty anti-slip finish
- Adheres to metal, wood, concrete, tile floors and parquet
- Also ideal for tools
- Very quick drying (5-10 minutes)
- Non-yellowing (UV resistant)
- Quick drying (10-15 min.)
- Protective layer for many metal surfaces
- Gloss repair of old coatings
- Provides extra durability to metallic and fluorescent coatings
- Top quality
- For on bare metal, wood and concrete
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Best available hiding power
- Heat-resistant up to 100 °C
- Available in 45 RAL-colours
- Slip resistant top surface
- Meets DDA Regulations
- High Quality Fibreglass & Aluminium
- Anti slip track surface
- High load capacity
- Use immediately after installation
- Quick and easy installation
- Impact resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Non sparking
- Non metallic
- Tough, durable fibreglass construction
- Tactile design to reduce pedestrians straying out of the walk way area.
- Safety colour