- Slip resistant top surface
- Meets DDA Regulations
- High Quality Fibreglass & Aluminium
- Anti slip track surface
- High load capacity
Your job involves being responsible for the safety of employees and/or visitors. If you can keep accidents and third party liability to a minimum, you will significantly reduce costs for your organization.
Research has shown that the majority of accidents that lead to absenteeism in industry are related to slipping, tripping, stumbling and falling or due to a lack of markings. This spurred us to develop an entire series of safety products.
To keep the risk of slipping, tripping, stumbling and falling to a minimum, we have developed the SuperGrip™ range, a comprehensive selection of anti-slip products—from paints for temporary protection to very durable finishes.
We offer a wide selection of products that allow you to create a range of markings. For floors
- HARD HAT® Line Spray
- HARD HAT® Marking Spray
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray Fluorescent
- HARD HAT® Aerosol spray RAL Safety Colours
- Marking Stencils
- Tarmacoat™ Outdoor Floor Paint
Have your pipes been coded correctly?
Do you work in industry? Under current legislation, each kind of pipeline or conduit must have its own colour coding system. This allows emergency services to respond quickly in case of an emergency. Our HARD HAT® aerosol spray paints and CombiColor® metallic paints are the ideal products for colour coding your pipes.
Our sales and technical teams work closely together to find the right solution for your specific demands or ideas. What’s more, we would be happy to support you throughout all phases of the project.
- Extremely durable anti slip surface
- Easy to install
- Waterproof and Rot proof
- Pre-drilled for screw fixing (screws included)
- Choice of 3 widths
- Choice of 2 lengths
- Available in different colours
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- For continuous temperatures up to 650°C
- For peak temperatures up to 750°C
- For on bare metal or slightly rusted surfaces
- Ideal for engines, heat cannons, pipes, vents, etc.
- To handle after 3 hours (at 20°C)
- Available in black satin-matt and Aluminium