- Watertight semi smooth finish
- Can be top-coated with latex or oil-based paints
- For use on metal, aluminum, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt roofing materials, etc.
- Overcoatable with various paints
As a contractor, you don’t have much time to spare. The construction must go on. You would prefer to leave the real repainting work to a painter. But every now and then, you need to carry out maintenance yourself—either on your own materials or on a construction site.
And you’d prefer to use products that come ready to use. No need for mixing, other tools or thinners, etc.
Ideal products for Contractors:
- HARD HAT® Stain Blocker
- LeakSeal® - Flexible rubber spray
- Marking spray
- HARD HAT® Aerosol paint spray RAL colours
- HARD HAT® Aerosol paint spray Fluorescent
- HARD HAT® Aerosol paint spray Metallic
- CombiColor® Metallic paint
- Waterproof – Make everything leak-proof in an instant
- Asphalt repair
The 1-2-3 maintenance range consists of products that have been especially developed for fast and easy maintenance in construction and industry. The products solve problems, give instant results and last for longer. 1-2-3 products are also the most economical solution because the proven formulas require less surface preparation and last for longer, saving you time and money.
View the catalogue online or request a free copy by post
'I’ve had good experiences with Rust-Oleum, we use it a lot in our work.'
Leak Seal ® brochure
An innovative spray with a rubber base that seals cracks and leaks.
View the Leak Seal Brochure [PDF]
X1 Technical Sprays brochure
A complete range of technical sprays, lubricants, corrosion inhibitors, cleaning products and penetrating oil.
View the X1 Technical Sprays brochure [PDF]
Asphalt Repair brochure
Ideal product for repairing holes in asphalt pavements quickly and easily.
View the asphalt repair brochure [PDF]
Product videos on YouTube
We have made instruction videos for a number of our products.
Visit our YouTube channel
- Prevents seizing and galling
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Water, chemical and weather resistant
- Insulates, prevents seizure between dissimilar metals
- Upgrades drab, grey, stained asphalt and tarmac
- Provides an ‘as new’ appearance
- Covers old line markings and repairs
- Avoids disruptive and costly re-surfacing
- For marking difficult substrates
- Best opacity, weather-resistant and watertight
- For on metal, concrete, asphalt, gravel, soil, grass, wood, etc.
- Even on slightly wet surfaces
- Upside down spraying system
- Top quality
- For on bare metal, wood and concrete
- To handle after 30 minutes (at 20°C)
- Best available hiding power
- Heat-resistant up to 100 °C
- Available in 45 RAL-colours
- Optimised for ground marking
- Spray through cap for ease of use
- Easier writing
- Quick drying (5 - 10 minutes)
- Simple to use - no mixing required
- Repairs can be driven over immediately after application
- Ideal for repairs 10 mm – 70 mm
- Coverage approx. 0.5 m² per 25 kg at 24 mm thick
- Withstands heavy traffic
- Including primer
- Direct to surface
- Paint & primer in one
- Quick drying
- Interior and exterior
- Rain-proof and recoatable after just one hour
- Can be applied on slightly damp surfaces
- Excellent resistance to U.V. and weathering
- Water-based formulation, safe to use and virtually no odour
- Single pack, no mixing required
- Stands up to heavy traffic and many chemicals
- Does not shrink or crack
- For repairing eroded or damaged concrete, bay edges and broken steps
- Easy all-in-1 packaging
- For interior and exterior use
- Can be recoated quickly